AussieBluebirds.com
October 19, 2017, 02:33:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: AussieBluebirds.com the worlds home to the 910bluebird family of enthusiasts     

Quick Links: ABB Shoutbox.    Who's Online.    How to add photos. Smiley

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: SPOTTED! - seen a 910 in your area?  (Read 49837 times)
Slick
Administrator
910 HERO

iSLICK 2.0

« on: December 21, 2009, 03:18:39 AM »

'bout time we have a spotted thread going

not many of us about on the road but still its nice as we may identify a future member.

On that note

Amber My fiancee was in the Stagea driving down Ladywood drive Modbury this avo and spotted a red TRX - Heath i'm thinking you maybe?

My Bluebird comes with an anti-hooning device >>> my girlfriend

TRX... Its ADM as f**k!

This thing is going to be off chops , i was getting 270 hpo at the wheels and if i cant find another 100 with the new motor ill do a nuddy run
jr

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 02:31:20 AM »

this is sweet, ok so this one is more of just a bb on a movie, on tears of the sun, staring bruce willis. the scene at the end near the gate there is a green s2 bb. in africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad stuff. and can any one remember or knows of YES10S?? found its new owner.

A rortor on full song sounds amazing!.. Like a swarm of pissed off killer beez in a small jar!
LadyDatsin

You have just been passed by a Girl

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 05:38:02 AM »

i spot many around here & they hav a tendency to follow me home lol just yesterday i seen a yellow s3 sedan in the car park & had to go over and hav a walk around it till my daughter told me i had to go  Sad  there was also a silver sedan with Qld plates on it left in the motel here for a month or two was going to ask about it but it was taken away before i got a chance real nice one too, must hav broken down & got towed home. i know of 3 others here in Camden a trx s3, s1 wagon & a s2 wagon but no wants to sell them yet (all one owners) I'll keep my eye on them lol.

*Rides: [ besides me Wink ]
s3 bb VQ ultra wagon, s3 ultra wagon, s3 mint one owner ultra wagon, Nissan C34 RS Stagea, R31 skyline Ti sedan
TurboTaxi

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 06:11:53 AM »

was out at willowbank and spotted this one about a year back

its powered by a holden v8 ......

Track Car
Bluebird FJ20et

Towcar
Ford Territory AWD
Enclosed Transporter

Daily
Ford F6 Typhoon 4.0 Turbo
RAP70R
Administrator
910 HERO

910 Ghost...

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 06:25:01 AM »

Stretch that image a bit more and it looks like a falcon.

stupid holden badge.

jr

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »

oh man that badge is so gay ha ha

A rortor on full song sounds amazing!.. Like a swarm of pissed off killer beez in a small jar!
JohnnoEH
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 06:05:46 AM »

Haha, man why the hell would you put that badge on there... I can think of cheaper and faster motors than the Holden V8, still I guess it'll sound better than a Dunnydore V6. lmao I'll admit I like the cars they came out of - *not Crummybores though* - and would do one up in that case, but I wouldn't put one in a Bluebird...

As for stretching the image, well, I always thought Bluebirds looked like mini Falcons, only better. Don't kill me... Grin That one emphasises it with the fake headlights though.

Now, for the Bluebirds I've spotted.

There's a few around the Coffs/Sawtell area, a couple of wagons from Toormina (dero central :pandalol:), there was a silver S3 that was always in the uni carpark for a while (in a bit worse for wear condition though). I saw a white S1 wagon with P plates at a RBT at Urunga a week or so ago too.

There was a silver Bluebird under a carport in Kempsey that I have to look for everytime I drive past (it's on the highway) - it was for sale a while back, shortly before I sold my Bluebird (in hindsight I should have bought it and fit all the good gear out of my Goldbird... :whack:). The guy also has a genuine SSS Stanza in real good nick aside from paint and faded interior - I know it's genuine because I bought the locked diff out of it. :thumbupmsn: He must of moved them to the back yard or sold them because I haven't seen them for about a month.

Finally, there's a really, really nice silver S1 about 10min up the road, completely stock by the looks of it. Only thing is some dickhead ran up the back of it or he's reversed into something, the rear bumper was dead straight when I first saw it and now there's a huge dent in it. Sad Also the shopping trolley dings have accumulated in it by the looks of it, same as my old Holden and now the Yaris. The people (mostly arrogant rich old retiree fucks from Sydney driving 4WDs they don't need*) around here have no respect whatsoever. grrr

*I have no problem with older people, rich people or Sydney people, only arrogant arseholes...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 06:12:59 AM by JohnnoEH » Logged
LadyDatsin

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 06:34:19 AM »

a bit of a laugh spotted bluebird rims on a trolley trailer in penrith  lmao :pandalol:

s3 bb VQ ultra wagon, s3 ultra wagon, s3 mint one owner ultra wagon, Nissan C34 RS Stagea, R31 skyline Ti sedan
mistergTRx
910 HERO

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 06:07:17 PM »

gold GXE ultra wagon on the corner of progress road and formation street, looked very tidy owned by an elderly couple

1981 Datsun 910 Bluebird gTRx donor bird
1984 nissan 910 bluebird gxe ultra wagon (new project)
1984 nissan gx sedan (current daily)
i got the quad light datsun difference
LadyDatsin

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 06:24:43 AM »

today i spotted a white s3 sedan with a turbo in it with mag wheels, around here ( near Mt Anna) number plate GUN.910 a real nice car  thumbup
Love to know who owns it ??  you have a nice car there Cheesy

RAP70R
Administrator
910 HERO

910 Ghost...

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 06:44:52 AM »

^^ sounds familar.. anyone?

SSS 910

BLUBRD

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 07:28:52 AM »

today i spotted a white s3 sedan with a turbo in it with mag wheels, around here ( near Mt Anna) number plate GUN.910 a real nice car  thumbup
Love to know who owns it ??  you have a nice car there Cheesy

Yeh thats patrick's car ..... SR20 T , he lives out near picton , there are a few pics on here

ブルーバード 4ドア ハードトップ ターボ SSS-X・Gタイプ
SEB910
Administrator
910 HERO

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 04:22:16 AM »

why isnt patrick a member pete, ive met him twice - nice bloke.

bluebirds dont like latte, bluebirds like par-tay
LadyDatsin

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 05:32:40 AM »

thumbup
ha ha that's the one, have to keep an eye out for it when in picton I'm there alot its a wonder i haven't seen it before

SSS 910

BLUBRD

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 08:02:51 AM »

why isnt patrick a member pete, ive met him twice - nice bloke.

Donknow seb , ive told him many times to join up .... i think work takes all his spare time
and usualy i just call him when there is a cruise on

ブルーバード 4ドア ハードトップ ターボ SSS-X・Gタイプ
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: